Foodbank Queensland supports 300 community organisations and over 200 schools around the state.
Membership of Foodbank Queensland is open to all organisations that provide food assistance to people in need.
Requirements for an organisation seeking to register with Foodbank Queensland include:
- Completed Agency Membership Agreement form
- A copy of your Certificate of Incorporation or ATO Tax Exemption as a Charitable Entity
- Copy of Registration with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission
- Letters of support (minimum 2) from your local elected representative and or local community group(s) (examples include Centrelink, local police, neighborhood centre, Rotary Club, Apex Club, Lions Club etc) supporting your activities within the local community are recommended.
- A copy of your current public/product liability insurance policy (minimum $10 million)
- A copy of your previous 12 months Distribution Records
Contact Foodbank Queensland if you wish to make a membership enquiry.